Pittsburgh Garage Honored for Sustainability
Walker Consultants provided parking design for a new 1,000-car garage for Pittsburgh’s Stadium Authority, the first Parksmart Gold-certified structure in the world. The International Parking & Mobility Institute honored the project with a 2019 Award of Excellence for New Sustainable Parking and Transportation Facilities Excellence.
Read more about the project and the IPMI award.
Congratulations to the entire project team!
- Stadium Authority of the City of Pittsburgh, Owner
- WTW Architects, Architect
- Walker Consultants, Parking Design Consultant
- Massaro Corporation, Construction Manager
- A & A Consultants, Inc., Structural Engineer
- Advantus Engineers, MEP Engineer
- The Gateway Engineers, Inc., Traffic/Site/Civil/Landscape Consultant