Bob Stanley is a Vice President and Managing Principal for Walker’s Denver office. He has 20 years of parking design and consulting experience in a wide variety of vertical markets including healthcare, airports, commercial, retail and entertainment. Bob has experience in all aspects of Walker services including new design, restoration, parking consulting, studies, master planning and car park management systems. He is responsible for the management, conduct and quality of projects by ensuring good communication with the client and other team members. Bob is an active member of the National Parking Association Parking Consultants Council and is a Certified Parksmart Advisor and an expert in sustainable parking practices. Bob contributes to the profession having held numerous leadership positions in several professional and technical societies over the last 20 years.
Bob is LEED AP certified by the U.S. Green Building Council, signifying that he is a leader in the field and an active participant in the green building movement.
Bachelor of Science, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Master of Science, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- National Parking Association – Parking Consultants Council
- International Parking Institute
- Southwest Parking and Transportation Association
- Professional Engineers of Colorado
- Precast Concrete Institute Mountain States Region
- Illinois Society of Professional Engineers – Past State President
- American Concrete Institute
- National Society of Professional Engineers