Geoff Posluszny is a parking consultant in Walker’s Charlotte, NC oﬃce. He has more than 25 years of experience in the industry and specializes in Parking Access and Revenue Control Systems (PARCS), Automated Parking Guidance Systems (APGS), parking technologies, planning studies and evaluations, and supply and demand analysis.
Since joining Walker in 2016, Geoff has conducted numerous PARCS and APGS specification and procurement projects for municipalities, airports, universities, and private developers. He has also performed shared use analysis and parking supply and demand studies for municipalities, health care providers, airports, universities, and private developers.
Associates in Applied Science, Business Administration, Bryant & Stratton College
- National Parking Association (NPA)
- International Parking and Mobility Institute (IPMI)
- Carolinas Parking and Mobility Association (CPMA)
- Florida Parking and Transportation Association (FPTA)
- New York State Parking and Transportation Association (NYSPTA)