Kevin specializes in parking and mobility planning, curbside management, and transportation demand management, with a focus on efficiency, user behavior, and integration of all modes of transportation. In addition to his experience in parking and demand management, Kevin has a background in community development and pedestrian and bicycle planning. Kevin is passionate about solving site circulation, access, and parking challenges in cities and on campuses by integrating a blend of infrastructure, program, and policy strategies.
Kevin strives to create planning process that are meaningful and informative, with a focus on stakeholder transparency, and the use of data and visualizations to communicate, generate ideas, and gain consensus.
- Master of Science, Urban and Regional Planning, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Bachelor of Science, Natural Resources, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- American Planning Association
- American Institute of Certified Planners
- International Parking and Mobility Institute
- Campus Parking and Transportation Association