Jim Corbett is Director of Planning and Operations Services in the Charlotte office. He oversees operations consulting, financial planning, and municipal planning projects.
Prior to joining Walker in 2015, Jim served as the municipal parking manager for the City of Tampa and the Ann Arbor Downtown Development Authority. Executive-level leadership experience in each of these roles enabled Jim to gain specialized experience managing and developing strategic initiatives for municipal and private parking systems, including on-street parking, residential parking, arenas and stadiums, hospitals, convention centers, performing arts centers, and community redevelopment districts.
Bachelor of Arts, Business Psychology, Miami University
- Certified Administrator of Public Parking, University of Virginia
- Certified FEMA Incident Command System 100, 200 and 700 Level
- Parksmart Advisor Certification, International Parking and Mobility Institute
- Accredited Parking Organization Site Reviewer, International Parking and Mobility Institute
- International Parking and Mobility Institute
- National Parking Association
- Urban Land Institute
- Carolinas Parking and Mobility Association
- Mid-South Transportation and Parking Association