Thomas Szubka is an experienced leader in Parking and Mobility, including operations, technology planning and implementation, and organizational development. He has more than 17 years of experience in this exciting industry, most recently in senior management of one of the largest solutions providers in the industry. With past leadership experience as a parking operator in the private and municipal sectors, Thomas has an extensive background in parking and mobility operations as well as development and implementation of supporting technologies.
Thomas serves on the Board of Directors for the Florida Parking and Transportation Association (President Elect), is a member of the IPMI Technology Committee, and is an IPMI APO Site Reviewer.
Bachelor of Science, Finance, University of Illinois
- Certified Parking Professional, National Parking Association
- Certified Administrator of Public Parking, University of Virginia
- Accredited Parking Organization Site Reviewer, International Parking and Mobility Institute
- Certified FEMA Incident Command System 100, 200 and 700 Level
- International Parking and Mobility Institute
- National Parking Association
- Florida Parking and Transportation Association
- American Mensa