Rommel is a Restoration Consultant in Walker Consultants’ Washington, DC office and is responsible for assisting in the evaluation of existing structures, preparation of construction documents, and construction observation services related to restoration projects.
Rommel has over 40 years of experience in engineering and construction. This includes all phases of building design for new construction and renovations of existing buildings, restoration projects, quality control, and inspection services, and existing building investigations and evaluations. Project types included commercial, residential, industrial, and infrastructure for both private and public sector clients.
Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Mapua Institute of Technology
- Community Associations Institute
- International Concrete Repair Institute
- County Engineers Association of Maryland
- Maryland Association of Engineers
- American Society of Highway Engineers