We look forward to seeing you at the 2021 IPMI Parking and Mobility Conference and Expo in Tampa! Come visit us at booth #107 and leave your business card for a chance to win a Keurig personal coffee maker. There will be one winner each day, so be sure to stop by on both Wednesday, December 1 and Thursday, the 2nd.
Here’s who you can look forward to saying hello to at the conference:
- Chairman and CEO John Bushman, PE
- Director of Studies Jim Corbett, CAPP
- Consultant Brian McGann, PCIP
- Director of Operations and Technology Consulting Erik Nelson, PCIP
- President and COO Dave Ryan, PE
- Director of Aviation Services Jeff Smallidge, PE, LEED AP BD+C
- Vice President Bob Stanley, PE
- Senior Consultant Tom Szubka, CAPP, CPP
- Consultant Kevin White, AICP, CAPP
If you’re interested in the technology behind contactless parking, join Geoffrey Posluszny, CPP and Tom Dunlap of Piedmont Triad International Airport for an engaging session at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, December 1.
The Tech Behind Contactless Parking—Let’s Explore!
Wednesday, December 1 at 10 a.m.
Presented by: Geoffrey Posluszny, Walker Consultants, and Tom Dunlap, Piedmont Triad International Airport
Contactless parking has been at the forefront of our industry and has gained urgency with the COVID-19 pandemic. Contactless parking can be implemented in gated environments, open surface lots, and on-street parking. They’ll discuss the various technologies available to implement contactless parking and payments in each scenario including pre-registered, transient, and contract parkers. This discussion will also include infrastructure changes required as well as benefits and challenges.