Vlad is the Managing Principal of Walker’s Seattle office. He has over 18 years of structural design and forensic engineering experience with multi-family residential, commercial, industrial, healthcare facilities, and bridges. He has worked with building owners, property management companies, insurance companies, healthcare facilities, and government agencies. He has investigated deteriorating high-rise buildings, parking garages, stadiums, arenas, steel building collapses, prestressed concrete slabs, precast concrete and brick building facades.
Master of Science, Structural Engineering, University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI)
- ICRI – Former President of Pacific Northwest Chapter
- ICRI 150, Notes on ACI 562 – Voting Member
- ICRI 210, Evaluation – Consulting Member
- ACI 546, Repair of Concrete – Associate Member