Ravi Mullapudi is a senior consultant with a focus on forensics, analysis, design, and strengthening of residential, commercial, onshore, nuclear, petrochemical, parking and environmental structures for normal design loads, and extreme loads such as blast, fire, seismic and high wind loads. Ravi has also spent several years in research and development working on inelastic finite element models under static and dynamic loads for structural systems subjected to combined axial, shear, flexure and torsional loads, and models for soil-structure interaction. He has conducted nondestructive testing on concrete, studied the behavior of connections between concrete and steel, and developed constitutive models for reinforced concrete structures.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Civil Structural Engineering, University of Houston
- Master of Science, Civil Engineering, Missouri University of Science and Technology
- Master of Science, Civil Structural Engineering, Indiana Institute of Technology Madras and University of Stuttgart
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology Warangal
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Concrete Institute