Jimmy is a Senior Consultant based in our San Francisco office. His focus is in the Forensics and Restoration practice in California and western region of the US. Jimmy brings more than 14 years of project experience involving existing buildings and design of several large-scale structures.
Jimmy’s primary expertise includes due–diligence studies for large scale building renovations; seismic risk evaluations and pre/post-loss damage assessments; structural feasibility studies; historic preservation and renovation; tenant improvements; demolition engineering design; property loss consulting; litigation investigative support; and emergency response and stabilization.
Beyond his extensive knowledge of the built environment, Jimmy is experienced in the application of heavy equipment in construction, including freestanding and climbable tower cranes, construction hoists and demolition equipment such as high-reach demolition excavators with
attachment, mini-excavators and Brokk robots.
Master of Science, Computational Mechanics (Structural), State University of New York at Buffalo
Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, State University of New York at Buffalo
- SAP Evaluator, Safety Assessment Program – Post Earthquake Evaluation of Buildings, California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services (Cal OES)
- Structural Engineers Association of Northern California (SEAONC)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- LEED Accredited Professional, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Rating Systems, U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)