Christina is a parking and access management planning analyst. Her skills include parking demand modeling and analysis, transportation demand management analysis, and strategic parking planning for a wide variety of clients including municipalities, airports, higher education and healthcare institutions, sports and entertainment facilities, and private developments large and small. Her project experience includes shared parking modeling, GIS-based supply and demand mapping with movement and enforcement impacts, and financial feasibility modeling and analysis.
- Master of Business Administration, University of Dubuque
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Mount Mercy College
- Women’s Transportation Seminar, TransportationYOU Colorado, Co-Chair
- Pacific Intermountain Parking and Transportation Association
- International Parking & Mobility Institute