Brandon is a Restoration Consultant located in Walker’s Austin office. He has experience in Mechanical/Electrical/Pluming (MEP) and Life Safety (LS) design, ASHRAE energy audits, energy modeling, diagnostics commissioning, retro-commissioning, property condition assessments (PCAs), facility condition assessments (FCAs), acoustic assessments, aquatics, and 3rd party reviews. He has provided these services for schools, universities, hospitals, commercial, and institutional clients.
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, Iowa State University
- Professional Mechanical Engineer (CA, DC, FL, GA, MN, NC, OH, TN, TX)
- LEED Green Associate, U.S. Green Building Council
- BEAP Building Energy Assessment Professional, ASHRAE
- QCxP Qualified Commissioning Process Provider, University of Wisconsin–Madison
- Certified Level I Thermal/Infrared Thermographer, Snell
- ICCCE International Code Council Certified Energy Inspector