Vlad is the Managing Principal of Walker’s Seattle office. He has over 18 years of structural design and forensic engineering experience with multi-family residential, commercial, industrial, healthcare facilities, and bridges. He has worked with building owners, property management companies, insurance companies, healthcare facilities, and government agencies. He has investigated deteriorating high-rise buildings, parking garages, stadiums, arenas, steel building collapses, prestressed concrete slabs, precast concrete and brick building facades.
Master of Science in Structural Engineering, University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy, Sofia, Bulgaria
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI)
- ICRI – Former President of Pacific Northwest Chapter
- ICRI 150, Notes on ACI 562 – Voting Member
- ICRI 210, Evaluation – Consulting Member
- ACI 546, Repair of Concrete – Associate Member