Jake works with a wide variety of clients including municipalities, government agencies, hospitals, universities, corporations, and developers. With each group, he works to provide solutions for new parking facility, existing structure restoration, and parking planning projects. In addition to Jake’s 24 years with Walker, his parking experience includes 14 years of work in a Midwest municipal parking system. He progressed through virtually every job that exists in a municipal parking system and, while managing all aspects of the parking division, played an integral role in the development and construction of a 500-space parking ramp, a 300-space parking ramp, and the purchase and major renovation of an existing parking structure.
Bachelor of Science, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI
- Urban Land Institute
- International Parking Institute
- Michigan Parking Association, Past President and Board of Directors Member
- New York State Parking Association
- Michigan Downtown Association
- Society for Marketing Professional Services