Brian is a Principal and Director of Restoration in the Denver office. He has almost thirty years of experience in the investigation, evaluation, testing, design, and renovation of various building types throughout the United States. Brian has performed investigations on hundreds of buildings experiencing non-performance issues. Projects have included various building types and use classes including single and multi-family residential, offices, hospitals, hotels, theaters, and governmental facilities. These projects have included a wide range of construction systems and materials. He provides expertise in the areas of building envelope evaluation, testing and design. Brian’s experience covers a wide range of construction materials including concrete, masonry, stone, exterior insulated finish systems (EIFS), glass, waterproofing materials, coatings, and roofing. Brian has significant experience in testing, troubleshooting, and evaluating window, door, and curtain wall systems in both new and existing buildings and has provided peer review and consultation services for clients on building envelope detailing for new and existing projects.
Bachelor of Science in Advanced Technical Studies (Architecture)-Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois
Associate of Applied Science in Architectural Technology-Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois
- American Society for Testing & Materials (ASTM), E06.51-Subcommittee on Component Performance of Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors, 1997- 2008
- Exterior Design Institute, 1997
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI), 1994-Present
- American Institute of Architects (AIA), 1994-present
- Sealant Waterproofing & Restoration Institute (SWRI), company representative