Art Stadig is the Managing Principal for Walker’s Boston office and has served as Project Manager on many of the jobs for Walker’s Kalamazoo, Denver, Philadelphia and Boston offices. Art has over 30 years of experience in parking design, parking consulting and master planning, Art has helped clients throughout the Nation optimize their parking operations and select the best parking system to fit their needs.
Art has also been appointed the Director of Aviation Services for Walker, bringing his years of aviation design and planning experience and an impressive global portfolio to his leadership role. He has design and planning experience with many of the major airports in the US and Canada, as well as the United Arab Emirates.
Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado
- Airports Council International-North America
- American Association of Airport Executives
- International Parking Institute
- Boston Society of Architects
- New England Parking Council
- Providence Foundation
- Urban Land Institute
- American Society of Civil Engineers